Popular Post
Recent Post

Hair Inspiration Style Design






Hair Inspiration Style Design
Get information, directions, and reviews on Inspirations Hair Design. She is an excellent colorist and my hair never feels brittle or stiff. She special-mixes my color and it always looks natural and has great highlights and depth. She gently steers me away from my wacky haircut ideas and suggests styles that are best for my body type and lifestyle.

As for her coloring abilities - beyond amazing. I sent another friend to her who paid lord knows how much successful lawyer for years at top salons - went to Bumble & Bumble back before any of us even had money. She is an incredibly picky (dare I say anal) person. Maya looked at her hair & matched her color perfectly!

I have been getting my hair colored and cut by Lora for 3 years now and now i would never trust my hair in anyones hands but hers. She is very talented, detail oriented and professional. She is always up to date on all the latest hair trends which is great for me as i am in the fashion industry and always need to look polished. I have recommended her to my mom and girlfriend and they are extremely pleased as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment